Junior Data-tech Analyst
Allocator is a fintech company that provides accurate, standardised data to many of the world’s largest institutional investors. Our platform enables them to access data from thousands of Hedge Funds and other alternative asset classes like Private Equity funds.
We are keen to expand the Data team incorporating a graduate analyst who will become the bridge between the Data and Technology teams. You will work in a dynamic environment in a role that encompasses:
- Automation of the data management process by producing scripts that will be integrated into our platform.
- Producing analytics involving Hedge Fund and Private Equity data. You will develop an understanding of different strategies/asset classes and how to capture their risk.
- Maintenance of the online database, contributing to both developing new processes and updating hedge fund positioning.
- Contribution towards product development, developing new features and functionality for the online platform.
- A 2.1 degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance or Mathematics related discipline is essential.
- Candidates must possess strong programming skills. Experience with Python, Ruby, would be advantageous.
- Strong interest in the Investment Sector. CFA, CAIA and other investment qualifications are advantageous.
- Candidates must possess outstanding excel skills.