Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager at TrueLayer
TrueLayer’s Product Marketing Manager will be the evangelist and the go-to authority on TrueLayer’s product offering. You’ll work at the centre of cross-functional teams, and inform strategic decision making on product roadmap, propositions and marketing strategy, as well as tactically executing these strategies.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors like Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Develop our brand across both the UK and Europe;
- Develop our brand tone and build brand awareness
- Create and craft multimedia content to drive awareness and uptake of our product offering;
- Attending relevant industry events and spreading the word about TrueLayer;
- Developing and executing Go to Market strategies across online and offline channels, working closely with colleagues in Design, Sales, Product, Ops and Engineering.
- Working closely with the Product team, you’ll identify unique value propositions and then launch enhancements and new offerings.
- Be the PR expert at TrueLayer, maximizing the value returned from our PR efforts, both internally and potentially with external agencies.
- Always be in the know about our competitors, potential opportunities for our own growth, and help us stay ahead of the competition.
- Build strategic partnerships with individuals and organisations who are on our wavelength, and also promote the same principles of financial usability as we do
We’re looking for people who:
- Have 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, ideally at a SaaS/Tech-first company.
- Are metrics-driven, with a passion for continuous refining, optimising and perfecting. You know what success looks like, and how you’d measure it.
- Can leverage the power of data to inform decision making and to back up assertions.
- Love big picture thinking, and back it up with tactical, hands-on execution.
- Can demonstrate a history of successful stakeholder management, ideally in an early-stage startup or a company undergoing significant growth.
- Have a solid understanding of TrueLayer’s Value Proposition - including knowledge of APIs, Payments/Financial Services, OpenBanking etc.
- Are evidently passionate about the space - maybe you regularly attend meetups, or you blog about the latest developments in the industry.
Nice to have
- Specific experience in a FinTech company involved heavily in Payments and Data.
- Demonstrable success launching new product offerings, maybe even into a new international market.
What you need to send to us:
- A CV/Linkedin profile;
- Why you want to work at TrueLayer
- A couple of paragraphs about a particularly challenging project you’ve worked on.
We look forward to hearing from you!